Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Batman Cave

The Batman cave is actually Cave of the Winds in Manitou Springs, CO. Hubby and I took Ayden there this past Saturday. But any cave is the Batman Cave to Ayden.

Yep. Ayden is in his batman costume. You can't very well visit the batman cave and NOT be batman!


I haven't been to Cave of the Winds since I was in grade school. I had forgotten how awesome it is!


Ayden didn't want his picture taken. He wanted to explore.





Ayden wanting to get away to explore again. And look at Jeremy's coat!!! I captured an orb! OMG ghosts!!! Not really. Probably dust on my lense.




I have TONS more pictures. But this would be an annoyingly long post if I included them all.

1 comment:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Holy Cow! I would have worn my Batman costume too. Well, I wear it most weekends anyway.