Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

That time of year again. Time for resolutions. For promises that most of us won't keep. Well, I'm putting them in a list on my blog that I can keep track of. And cross them off as I accomplish them. Yep.
So, in no particular order . . . . . . MY LIST!

1. Get to the gym with more regularity. I feel so much better when I work out, so I need to get back on my schedule.
2. Get my tattoo on my left arm (did my right, need my left).
3. Go horseback riding.
4. More digital art!
5. NEW critters for my Etsy shop (new zombie animals)
6. Laugh more
7. Decrease my sugar intake (I'm borderline pre-diabetic)
8. Catch bugs with Ayden
9. Put up bird houses
10. Plant my garden
11. Have numerous BBQs
12. Enjoy a REAL spa day - massage, facial, the works!
13. Say at least 1 nice thing to at least 1 person a day.
14. Play board games with Ayden
15. Run through the sprinklers

I think 15 is a good number. I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Okay, I'm going to be better with my money and have more fun. I think I can do both of these things simultaneously.
Happy New Year, Icky Girl!