Sunday, June 13, 2010

Almost there!!!!!

I've been wanting to try my hand at digital art for some time now. I've downloaded Gimp and have been messing around with it here and there. My biggest problem is that I can't draw worth crap with the little touch pad thingy on my laptop. And I'm even worse with a mouse.

Like, really bad.


The logical solution, of course, is to get a tablet. Then I can draw with a stylis and have heaps more control over what I'm doing. I've done some research and talked with many digital artists as to what they prefer. People overwhelmingly recommend a Wacom Bamboo Tablet.



I've decided on the small tablet as it should serve my purposes well (it's also less expensive). So, here's my cunundrum. Since I started selling my plushies and art, Jeremy and I agreed that any art related purchase would be made from my paypal account. Meaning, I need to have money in my paypal to get my tablet.

I'm almost there people!!! I'm about $20 short. (I would have had enough except that I bought a really expensive pair of shoes for work and I paid for half with my paypal - so that Jeremy wouldn't have a heart attack, which he does if I want to spend more than $15 on shoes - seriously, y'all).

Which is why I still have my sale going on in my Etsy store!!! Most of my critters are marked down, and I'll be adding a few new ones the middle of the week.

So, always wanted a demented plush?? Check out my sale! Help me finally get my tablet!!

No comments: