Monday, May 31, 2010

I'M DOING A KIRIBAN!!!

Wait. A Kiriban? WTF is a Kiriban????

1. A milestone; an interesting number displayed on a web counter, such as 10000, 22222, etc.; particularly, one selected by the website owner for the purpose of giving a prize to whoever reaches it.

2. A gift or prize given to one who reaches such a milestone.

3. The system of giving gifts to those who reach web count milestones.

-----courtesy of Wiktionary

So anyway, I've been spending lots more time on DeviantArt. I've had my DA page for almost a year, but have only been really active on it recently. I've met some fabulous artists on there and I'm interested in really promoting my artwork there.

So yeah. I'm hosting a Kiriban. I have it set at the 25ooth page view! Low to start, and I'll be hosting Kiribans ever few thousand page views. (And I say low to start, because my page views are sitting at 1042 as I type this)

Check it out if ya like! Tweeting it would be awesome!

My page is here.

My journal entry specifically on the Kiriban is here.

Oh yeah! I'm giving away a ratty as the Kiriban prize!



Kinda like this guy here!

No comments: