Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who knows what the future holds . . . .

Not me. That's for sure.

I'm thinking of doing a blog overhaul. Or, well, I don't know. See, there are times I enjoy blogging. And times (like right now), that I despise it. Sometimes it's just such a chore. And I feel guilty if I don't have a riveting post every day. Some days all I post is my Project 365 pic. Ugh.

There is a part of me that wants to stop blogging all together. Honestly, I'm not even sure how many people actually read what I write. I like the idea of my blog helping promote my work, feature other Etsy sellers . . . . . but I think if I'm to keep it up, I need to do more. Some of my favorite blogs make me laugh out loud, show me things that I'd be better off not seeing, and make me think. If I'm going to keep blogging, I want mine to be like that.

Right now it's boring me. So . . . . . we'll see. In the coming weeks there may be a major overhaul. Or I may decide to stop all together.

If you do read my blog, and have any tips or ideas, awesome. I want to hear them. More personal stories? Humor? Ridiculous shit? Because right now I'm leaning towards deleting my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so in the same boat. If you make another blog- be sure to give me the address cause I think you're pretty funny. I'll do the same if you wish.

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Ah, Cami, I love your blog. You're one of the few that I read regularly. It does get kinda tedious sometimes, but then you always have funny pictures. Maybe you just need a breakie break?