Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Project 365 - MY SON IS FREAKING AWESOME!

So, if you have kids, you know that sometimes they can be a pain in the ass. To the point that you want to lock them in the closet and then sit on the porch drinking margarita after margarita until they stop acting like whiney brats.

Not that you'd ever lock them in the closet. But you totally think about it.

That's where I was yesterday morning with Ayden. Every. Freaking. Thing made him throw a fit. Throwing little mini tantrums about everything. I was soooooooo happy that I didn't have my uterus any more, 'cause there was no way I could handle another kid.

So I did what any self respecting mom would do - I gave him a chocolate cake egg to shut him up and give me some peace.

So I'm grumbling, typing on the computer when a commercial for a toy came on. Ayden turns to me and says "mommy I want that!"

Y'all, I couldn't stop laughing.

Ayden then asks, "mommy? What are you laughing at?"

I showed him that picture. He laughed.


Look how innocent he looks! How can you stay mad at him?????

You can't!!!

He knows how to work me. How terrifying is that?

I love my son. He totally rules.

1 comment:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

That's why God makes kids cute and funny. Otherwise, we would leave them at the side of the road the first time they threw a major tantrum. (Not good for population growth.)