Monday, September 27, 2010

Probably my last post

I've been thinking long and hard about my blog, and whether or not I want to keep up with it. Well, I think I'm done with it. Sometimes I enjoy bloging, and other times I hate it. And lately, it's only been causing me grief. Not to mention that I only have a few faithful readers and I'm getting bored and annoyed with it.
It's bitter-sweet, and a difficult decision, but I think it will also be liberating. I'll leave this post up for a day or two, and then I'll deactivate my blog.
Thank you for those who stood by me and commented :)

2 comments:

Jiorji said...

awww Cami i'm sorry you've taken this decision. I really enjoy your stories and pictures of Ayden. I'll miss Ayden :'(

but i don't believe in doing something that makes you upset. So i hope that it'll be better without it. But keep drawing and expressing yourself :D

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Honey, do what you need to do. I'm sorry if people reacted in a way that upset you. But you're always welcome over at my blog. . . or my shop. . . or my house for that matter.

Kitten hugs from MABby