Friday, October 1, 2010

Feature Friday - acrudele

I'm bringing back my Feature Friday, and what better shop to feature than one of my blog fans!


Amber is one of the people who keep me blogging - and she's super awesome!!!

(Mab, you're next week!)

Amber has tons of crocheted goodies in her shop! She can't help it - she's addicted.



Who could pass up this adorable baby hat? No one, that's who.


OMG, people!!! Crocheted dog sweaters! I would LOVE one of these for Zan - except she would totally eat it. She's icky. These doggy sweaters - not icky.



Oh yeah. That's a catnip donut. Why should your kitty get left out of having handmade goodness?

You need to swing by acrudele - seriously. Amber has fun hats, amigurumi, scarves, cat and dog toys . . . . . . .

And check out her blog too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cami! What a fun surprise. Btw, if Mira could tear that sweater off of herself... she'd eat it too! Have a good weekend.