Friday, October 8, 2010

Feature Friday - MAB Jewelry

Today I'm featuring the wonderful Laura of MABJewelry!! Now, Laura is freaking FABULOUS! Seriously - she is. She's a BIG supporter of my blog and my shop - and I love her to pieces!
Aaaaaaaaaand, she makes cool jewelry!!




I mean, look at this wonderful vintage owl necklace!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!



Mab has the gift of taking vintage and modern pieces and combining them into gorgeous jewelry. And probably all of her pieces are inspired by movies, television and books. This bracelet was inspired by the dress that Gwyneth Paltrow wore to the 1999 Oscars.



Antiqued silver dollar earrings!!! Need I say more???

Stop by Mab's Etsy shop and show her some love!

And check out her funny blog too!!

1 comment:

Jiorji said...

yesss!! silver sand dollars!! :D