Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HPC - Wei's Open Secret

This week's promo shop is Wei's Open Secret. Wei has so many wonderful things in her shop. Luggage and bag tags, pendants, bookmarks, cards . . . .so many lovely things!

This book mark is freaking cute! And it keeps your page for you with 2 small magnets.
Her pendants are divine! Many of them are wood, with beautiful painted graphics, that are sealed. I'm the proud owner of one of her pendants and I love it!!!
This tag is cute for kids and adults alike! Throw it on your lunch bag at work, and hopefully people will stop stealing your food!
Hooters!!! A 2-pack of scrabble tile pendants. Keep one for your self, and give one to a friend!
And I must say, Wei's Open Secret has the most gorgeous packaging! It was like a beautiful present you almost don't want to open! (I wish I had taken pics!). Be sure to show her shop some love!

No comments: