Monday, January 11, 2010

Pic is Unrelated to Post

Yep. That's me in a, um, fuzzy . . . .hat. Makes me think of Russian snow bunnies. But I look damn good in it!
Anyway, a friend and fellow Owl team member is doing a "Project 365" on facebook. Basically sharing a pic a day from her life. Be it a pic of breakfast, her house, her feet . . . whatever! I think it sounds fun!
So I'm stealing her idea! That's right baby! I'm starting my own Project 365! I'll post here (and possibly on my facebook as well!), under the title Project 365.
Don't worry - I'll still be doing a regular post almost daily. But expect some more humor and sarcasm. Which everyone loves! I'm also coming up with some new ideas for featuring shops and items here!
Why? Because I'm awesome.

2 comments:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Oh, Icky, how I heart you.

Anonymous said...

LOL you are awesome, Cami!