Monday, March 8, 2010

OMG Invader Zim!

Please, PLEASE tell me you know what Invader Zim is!!!!


Okay. So the little green guy? Zim. Angry, crazy, Earth-conquering alien.

The robot? Gir. His hilarious, "advanced" sidekick of DOOM!!!!

You have NO FREAKING IDEA how excited I am that Invader Zim is back on Nick Toons.
Seriously.

I squeel like a little girl when it comes on!
Gir has the best disguise - a green dog suit. Very convincing.



See? Convincing.


Zim will bring DOOM down upon the masses!
The only sad thing is that it's only on for the month of March. So yeah. I'm totally recording every episode.
If you haven't seen the show, you're missing out. It's the bestest animated series EVER!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSM59xfZZFM

1 comment:

Ilea said...

I LOVE Invader Zim!!! I even have a GIR case for sale in my Etsy shop!

I'm gonna sing the doom song now.

:)