Saturday, March 13, 2010

Project 365 - The World Through the Eyes of a 3 Year Old

Yep. That's my dog's ass. Kind of artistic, no?

You're welcome.

Ayden absolutely LOVES taking pictures. So this lovely Saturday morning I gave him the camera and let him have at it. I think he took like 20 pictures of Zan's ass. and probably 10 of the ceiling.

Doors are a favorite, too.

I actually like the angle of this picture. He's got a good eye. Well, actually, he has two good eyes, but it doesn't make sense to say "he's got 2 good eyes for photography". That's pretty dumb.

I'll shut up now.


Yeah. We're totally watching Invader Zim. He manages to take tons of pictures of the tv.

I don't know what he was trying to capture here. But it's a good shot of the front door. And he managed to not get any of the clutter in the pic. So that's pretty cool.


He took 5 pictures of the washer and dryer. He must like laundry. That's probably the Mexican in him.

Yeah, that was totally a racist statement. But I'm allowed to say stuff like that because my husband is half-mexican. Jeremy's mom is full-on mexican, and LOVES cleaning and folding laundry. I think it's a mexican thing. Incidently, Jeremy's mom looks Korean. And has Korean ladies talk to her in Korean. And she's all "um, I'm MEXICAN. I speak English and Spanish."

But they don't get it.


And the obligatory foot shot. He takes lots of these, too.

1 comment:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

He's a much better photographer than I am! I'm going to hire him to take pics of jewelry.