Monday, March 1, 2010

Really? I have to go to work today?

I worked this weekend - both Saturday and Sunday. Last Monday I went into work extra and was on call last Sunday. (remember - I'm an RN and I work three 12-hour shifts a week). So, after working an extra shift last week, being on call for another shift (meaning I need to be within 30 minutes of the hospital at all times so that I could come in if needed), and working my regular shifts, I was very ready for my 2 days off in a row (today and tomorrow).

No dice.


There's a front moving through, and that brings in the ladies in labor. And today they're short staffed in the Birth Center.


So I'm going into work. Ugh.


Don't get me wrong - I love my job. It's just that I don't want to be there every day.


Especially when I planned on making a zombie unicorn today.


So I'll leave you with this:


A nice zombie unicorn print from justalittlecreepy

2 comments:

Jiorji said...

OUTRAGE!! ok i called in sick for you. I told them you're in labour and can;t show up to work. Now go make that unicorn. IT CAN"T WAIT!! :D

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Oh, those crazy mamas messing up your free day!