Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Etsy Owls Team Challenge

Alrighty guys!! I need your help!

Many of you know that I'm a proud member of the Etsy Owls Streat Team. Well, each month we have a team challenge. The theme for August was 'travel'. We had to make a travel themed item - preferably destination specific.

And you bet-your-sweet-bippy that I entered! My entry is Mitch the tattooed rat! How is a tattooed rat travel related? I like traveling to tattoo shows! Soooo much fun!

I'd love for you guys to pop on over to the Owls blog and vote for your favorite! Of course, I'd love for you to vote for Mitch, but I'd really love it if you just go vote!!

Here are all the entries!






lalala08







taw0106

So, be sure to stop by the Owls Blog and vote!!

1 comment:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Oh, my goodness, your rats make me smile, lady.