Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lazy Sunday

It's foggy and cold here this morning, and I've been up since 6am with my son. I'm just getting my coffee and wondering what the heck to post. Ayden is watching Wonder Pets. They're saving a baby skunk. So I started looking up skunk stuff on Etsy and thought, "hey, why not share some adorable skunk stuff?"
So here we go! Skunks on Etsy!

This plush skunk from SharryJo is hilarious! Why? Because it's a pin cushion AND has a tape measure in it's butt!

This skunk print from berkleyillustration is darn cute! Check out their shop - amazing!





Here's a cute little needle felted skunk from LittleElfsToyshop!

Awesome plush skunk from BibelotForest! She's the creator of Plushrooms!

Yay skunks!

7 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Adorable! The felted skunk is too cute!

Thanks for posting on my Sunday Blog Blast thread!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Justine said...

Okay, that first skunk is so cute and usable with the tape measure. But the nose clip is what's making me laugh!

Happy Sunday!
Justine
http://justnibbles.blogspot.com/

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Oh, I love the print. That's one distinguished skunk.

Diana said...

Aw, skunks are often overlooked because of their smell, and yet they're so cute (except for Pepe' LePew of course.)

Amber said...

I love that his nose is plugged!

NinasCD said...

I had to read this because I saw "Wonder Pets!!" I love Wonder Pets!! and I love that first little skunk, he is soo cute.

Erica said...

that first skunk is SO cute.