Friday, August 28, 2009

Feature Friday: Paper Moon Gallery

This Friday's featured shop is Paper Moon Gallery. This shop has some amazing needle felted sculptures. And I mean amazing. The creative mind behind Paper Moon Gallery has been crafting since she was a child and has been very successful at it. If you like weird, whimsical, and awesome, you'll love this!

My kind of nurse! Of course I had to show off this piece, being an RN myself.





Oh yes. She has zombies. And we all know I LOVE zombies.

Awww, the boston found a skull! Good dog!


The bunny is my favorite. I don't know why. He's just so unique and creepy and perfect.

All of her work is amazing and worth a look. So please, stop by Paper Moon Gallery. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Kate8085 said...

I love it.
I really want that zombie!!
And the nurse is so classic, I love her expression and little hat.