Thursday, August 13, 2009

LOL Goodness!

I love the site I Can Has Cheezburger! I mean, love it! My hubby shakes his head as I laugh hysterically at adorable lolcats, loldogs, and every other awesome thing on that site. If you don't know what that site is, you're missing out. Seriously.

The premis of the site is quite simple. People make captions to adorable and funny pictures. Cats, dogs, other animals, celebrities, politics . . . . Another part of the site is their "fail blog". Hilarious!

I stumbled upon this site a few years ago and I check it about every other day! My addiction to it is almost as bad as my addiction to Etsy!


You can also upload your own pics and make captions for them! How fun is that?!




If you haven't been to the site, you need to go! It's worth it, trust me!

5 comments:

Kate8085 said...

I love it too.
It seriously cracks me up!!! hahaha.

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

ha I love the one in the box can box, lol

Lemon Shortbread said...

I love lolcats too and the FAIL sections! It's been a while since I last checked, maybe I shall after reading your post!

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

You can have daily LOL Cats sent to your e-mail. It's the first thing I read every morning when I log on. So much better than news, huh?

Curtis Collectables :) said...

I love LOL cats. I have a pic of my bulldog that look like a LOLdog. Haha.