Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Studio

Ever wonder what other people's workspaces look like? I do! So I thought that I'd share mine! I'm particulary excited about mine as my hubby and I completely re-did it over the past couple of days. I now have tons of storage and I'm way organized I need more artwork for the walls, but I've already ordered a few pieces from fellow Etsy artists.

Here's my new workspace:

Storage!!





My new studio is a breath of fresh air! Neat, organized, bright, and clean!!!

2 comments:

BlackCatMima said...

Oh Icky it looks awesome! So neat and tidy - I am waaaay jealous of all your storage space!

Kate8085 said...

Looks fantastic! I am a huge fan of organization, ok, ok, ok, I am obsessed with being organized, haha.
The last picture is bring me so much joy!
(is that sad? hahaha)